Formats a XML string/file with your desired indentation level. The formatting rules are not configurable but it uses a per-element indentation pattern giving the best readability.
What is XML?
- XML stands for extensible Markup Language.
- XML is a markup language much like HTML.
- XML was designed to store and transport data.
- XML was designed to be self-descriptive.
- XML is a W3C Recommendation.
What can you do with ILoveFormat for XML?
It helps to Beautify/Format/Parser your XML.
It helps to Minify/Clean your XML.
It helps to convert XML To JSON.
It helps to XML Tree Editor (Coming soon).
How do I Beautify/Format/Parser your XML?
How do I Minify/Clean your XML?
How to Convert XML To JSON?