- 1 What is Word Counter tools?
- 2 How to use the Word Counter tool?
- 3 How to count the number of characters and sentences in text?
- 4 Does Word Counter also count spaces?
- 5 How many languages are supported by Word Counter?
- 6 Is there any limit on the number of words that I can count?
- 7 How many times can I use Word Counter for free?
What is Word Counter tools?
Word Counter is an easy to use online tool for counting words, characters, sentences, paragraphs and pages in real time, along with spelling and grammar checking. Get started by typing directly into the text area above or pasting in your content from elsewhere.
Word and character counts will display at the top, any writing mistakes will be underlined and your most frequently used keywords will appear to the right.
How to use the Word Counter tool?
- To count the number of words, open the text document and copy the entire content.
- Paste the copied content in the text input box.
- The number of words will be displayed instantly in the right hand corner under the Result column.
How to count the number of characters and sentences in text?
This tool also gives you the number of characters and sentences in your text document. You’ll see this result just below the number of words on the right side.
Does Word Counter also count spaces?
You don’t have to worry about the spaces in your content. Word counter online shows you the number of words in two ways: With Space and Without Spaces.
How many languages are supported by Word Counter?
Word Counter currently supports eight languages and we are increasing their number with each update. The supported languages are: English, Spanish, Russian, French, Turkish, German, and Italian.
Is there any limit on the number of words that I can count?
No. We don’t believe in keeping you restricted to a few hundred words. Word Counter tool gives you the freedom to count an unlimited number of words.
How many times can I use Word Counter for free?
Again, we don’t restrict your usage. You can use our free online counter tool for an unlimited number of times without worrying about a popup asking you to sign up to continue.